Thursday, April 4, 2019

Weezer Rankdown (due june 24th)

Hello there, you heard right. Mr Weezer is doing a Weezer rankdown. Weezer is a well known pop-rock band formed in the early 1990s by God (Rivers Cuomo), My co-worker at the office who said Weezer was lame (Matt Sharp), Patrick Wilson, and Brian Bell. After awhile, My co-worker at the office who said Weezer was lame left Weezer cold, bitter and alone. And they did not want to be old men anymore and even after my co-worker at the office who said Weezer was lame left, they released more music this time with Scott Shriner replacing him on bass. With Scott Shriner they went back to the good life. It was time they got back, it was time they got back, and they didn't know how they fell off the track, they wanted to go back yeahhhhhhhh.

For this rankdown, I compiled two singles from each album they have released, any songs I felt like were standouts or exceptionally special to God, and I also took two songs off of the rock opera they abandoned before working on Pinkerton (Songs From The Black Hole). The songs I chose are in my opinion the best songs on SFTBH.

Anyways, here are the songs you will be ranking if you want to do this:

Undone (The Sweater Song)
Buddy Holly
Say It Ain't So
I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams
Longtime Sunshine
El Scorcho
The Good Life
Pink Triangle
Hash Pipe
Island In The Sun
Dope Nose
Keep Fishin
Beverly Hills
Perfect Situation
Pork And Beans
Troublemaker
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
I'm Your Daddy
Can't Stop Partying (ft. Lil Wayne)
Memories
Hang On
Back To The Shack
Da Vinci
Thank God For Girls
King Of The World
Feels Like Summer
Happy Hour
Africa
Take On Me
Can't Knock The Hustle
High As A Kite


Send your lists here

now due june 24th to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Weezer's debut single, "Undone - The Sweater Song"

Spotify Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weezer Rankdown (due june 24th)

Hello there, you heard right. Mr Weezer is doing a Weezer rankdown. Weezer is a well known pop-rock band formed in the early 1990s by God (R...